What Really Goes on at the Trump White House?
#1 New York Times Bestseller
Michael Wolff had extraordinary access to the West Wing and the Trump White House, In this behind the scenes book Wolff reveals what happened in the first nine months of the Trump presidency, the most controversial presidency of our time.
In this explosive and mesmorizing account of Trump’s presidency, Wolff answers a number of questions, including:
- What Trump’s staff really think of him
- Why Trump claimed he was wire-tapped by President Obama
- Why FBI director James Comey was really fired
- Why Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and chief strategist Steve Bannon couldn’t be in the same room together
- What is the secret to communicating with Trump
- What the Trump administration has in common with the movie The Producers
Never before in history has a presidency so divided the American people. Brilliantly reported and astoundingly fresh,
“Essential reading.”―Michael D’Antonio, author of Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success.Age Range: Adult, CNN.com
“Not since Harry Potter has a new book caught fire in this way…[Fire and Fury] is indeed a significant achievement, which deserves much of the attention it has received.”―The Economist
Originally posted 2018-03-20 19:29:23.